HiPP Organic Cereal 5-Grain Porridge - 200g for 6 Months+
A delicious blend of 5 organic wholemeal kinds of cereal. Made with high-quality organic ingredients and no added sugar*, a great start to any big day.
Every little thing we do on our sustainable organic farms makes a big difference to every ingredient in our high-quality baby feeding range. From individually selected fruit and veg varieties to free-roaming cows, we believe these special little things are what make our foods so tasty.
Only once they’ve passed the most rigorous checks are they personally endorsed by Stefan Hipp, one of our fourth generation family owners, because every little thing we do, is from our family to yours.
* contains naturally occurring sugar
80% wholemeal flour* (oats*, wheat*, barley*, spelt*, rye*), wheat semolina, vitamin B1.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder, and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature before feeding.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below is for advising purposes only.
- from 6th month: 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month: 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g
- No added soya
- Contains wheat
- No added egg
- Not Gluten-free
- No added milk/lactose
- No added peanut
- No added nut
- No added celery/celeriac
- Suitable for vegetarians
Close the opened pouch after each use to keep it dry. Store at room temperature & use within 3-4 weeks of opening.