BIOGAIA - Protectis Baby Lactobacillus TUBE 5ml
Free shipping available Enjoy FREE shipping
on order $150 and above.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
BioGaia Protectis baby drops
Baby and child gut health
BioGaia Protectis baby drops is a probiotic dietary supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.*
- 5 drops once daily
- BioGaia is a pediatrician-recommended solution for colic, fussing and excessive crying.*
- One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- Safe for long-term use
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in 148 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
Important: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend giving the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drinks or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.
How to Use:
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops press the tube gently and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops daily.
- Do not administer directly from the tube into the mouth or add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the container closed and make sure the cap is properly tightened. Some excess oil may accumulate in the cap. If this happens, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva or water. Opened containers should be used within 3 months.